Accredited SIAM Foundation
SIAM Foundation18 H 34 M
This exam prep course is for the Exin SIAM Foundation exam for individuals working in ITSM who wish to implement SIAM methodology in their organization.
- SIAM Foundation
- Introduction to SIAM
- Introduction to SIAM Part 2
- SIAM Eco-system and Terminology
- SIAM Practices
- SIAM Practices - Process Forums
- SIAM Drivers - Service Satisfaction
- SIAM Drivers - Source Landscape
- SIAM Drivers - Operational Efficiencies
- SIAM Drivers - External and Commercial
- The Business Case for SIAM
- SIAM Implementation Roadmap
- Service Integrators - External Service Integrator
- Service Integrators - Internal Service Integrator
- Service Integrators - Hybrid Service Integrator
- Service Integrators - Lead Supplier
- SIAM Practices
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities Part 2
- SIAM Processes - Introduction
- SIAM Processes - Audit and Control and BRM
- SIAM Processes - Change Mgmt. and Release Mgmt.
- SIAM Processes - Contract Mgmt. and CSI
- SIAM Processes - Event Mgmt. and Financial Mgmt.
- SIAM Processes - Sec Mgmt. and Knowledge Mgmt.
- SIAM Processes - Incident Mgmt.
- SIAM Processes - Problem Mgmt.
- SIAM Processes - SLM and Supplier Mgmt.
- SIAM Processes - SLM and Supplier Mgmt. Part 2
- SIAM Processes - Configuration Mgmt.
- SIAM Processes - SPM and SCM
- SIAM Processes - Project Mgmt and Toolset Mgmt
- SIAM and Other Frameworks: ITIL
- SIAM and Other Frameworks: ITIL Part 2
- SIAM and Other Frameworks: ISO/IEC 20000
- SIAM and Other Frameworks: Lean and COBIT
- SIAM and Other Frameworks: DevOps and Projects
- Cultural Considerations
- Challenges and Risks
- Challenges and Risks Part 2
- Challenges and Risks Part 3
- Examination Preparation
- Exam Review
- Exam Review Part 2
- Episode Description
Service Integration and Management (SIAM) is a management methodology for environments where services are sourced from multiple service providers and not just a single service provider. In this series we explore the SIAM Eco-system including the business case for SIAM, the benefits of the methodology, the processes involved, and the challenges to implementing and maintaining the eco-system. This series also prepares you for the EXIN SIAM Foundation exam.