Why online IT training doesn’t work... and why ITProTV does
Problems we solve
Online IT training is a boring 'voice over a desktop' droning on and on (and on).
- Talk show format featuring two presenters interacting and discussing the subject
- Attractive sets and studios for visual interest
- 'Edutainers' (not 'instructors') who bring personality to information
- Ample use of visual aids
- Shot in 1080p for a sharp viewing experience
Online IT training content is out of date.
- Live IT training courses are recorded every day
- Courses go from the studio to the course library in 24 hours
- Edutainers are on staff and available every day
- 7 TV studios covering a wide variety of IT topics
IT training videos are too long.
- Courses are divided into 20-30 minute episodes
- Searchable transcripts let you zero in on the info you are seeking
- Watch full videos or search the knowledge base for issue resolution
Training isn't relevant.
- Choose your path from 5,800+ hours of IT training course
- Use the search feature to brush up on a specific skill
- New content added daily, so courses stay up to date
- Daily live stream to see what's new
IT training is expensive.
- Choose online training to avoid travel costs, boot camp tuition, and time away from the office
- Memberships start at $29/month for individuals and $349/seat/year for teams
- Optionally add virtual labs and practice tests
No provider has all of the IT content I need.
ITProTV has online courses to start or advance your career with topics and vendors for the whole team:
- CompTIA training
- Microsoft training
- Cisco training
- Apple training
- Linux training
- AWS training
- ITIL training
- Security skills
- Cloud platforms